1. Lazaro-Martinez et al. Randomized comparative trial of a collagen/oxidized regenerated cellulose dressing in the treatment of neuropathic diabetic foot ulcers. F.R. Circ. Esp.2007, 82(1), 27-31
2. Veves A et al. A randomized , controlled trial of Collagen/ORC vs standard treatments in the management of diabetic foot ulcers. Arch Surg 2002;137:822-827
3. Snyder. Sequential therapies and advanced wound care products as a standard practice in the home care setting. Home health abstract for SAWC, San Diego, April 2008 (presentation at the J&J satellite symposium)
4. Ghatenekar O. Willis. M. Persson U. Health Economics. ‘Cost effectiveness of treating deep diabetic foot ulcers with collagen/ORC in four European countries’. J Wound Care, Vol 11, No2. Feb 2002
5. Cullen B, Smith R, McCulloch E, Silcock D, Morrison L. Mechanism of action of Collagen/ORC, a protease modulating matrix for treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. Wound Rep Regen 2002;10:16-25
11. Cullen, B., Kemp, L., Essler, L. Rebalancing wound biochemistry improves healing: a clinical study examining effect of PROMOGRAN. Wound Repair Regen. 2004 12(2) A4.
12. Cullen et al. A comparison of collagen containing dressings to modify the chronic wound environment. EWMA 2007
13. Cullen, B., Boyle, C., Webb, Y. Modulation of the chronic wound environment; an in vitro evaluation of advanced wound therapies. SAWC, Tampa FL, 2007.